The Original Magnetic Drummers Brush Holder
Built to last, The Original Magnetic Drummers Brush Holder from Drummers Brainchild is a premium accessory for the serious drummer.
The strong magnetic field holds the fans of your wire brushes for quick and easy access when playing.
You can mount the holder anywhere on your kit, either on a standard cowbell mount (9.5mm / 3/8") or a Tom arm (12.7mm / ½"). The sister product - LEG-UP is a superb mounting option.
- Premium Birch Ply.
- 5 High strength Neodymium magnets embedded in the unit.
- Powder coated 'double option' mild steel mounting bracket with reinforced M8 threads.
- Tough M8 wing screws for secure positioning.
- Ships with a cotton zip case for storage and transport.
Pricing Comparison: - Where this item sits in comparison to other popular drum accessories.
- 2 Pairs of Vic Firth brushes - c.£50-£60
- Pack of Remo Heads for three toms - c.£50-£55
- Yamaha CS665A Boom Cymbal Stand c.£70-£75
- Entry level cymbal set - c. £150-£170
- Protection Racket cases set - c. £170-£190
During checkout you can choose your shipping preference (standard or tracked).
Hermes / EVRI Standard Shipping: £3.99
FREE Standard SHIPPING if your order is worth £40 or more - UK and Mainland Europe.
Rest of World:
Royal Mail Standard Shipping: £6.99 GBP - not tracked.
Royal Mail Tracked Shipping: £13.99 GBP per order.
FREE Standard SHIPPING if your order is worth £60 or more.
Note: For international shipping Royal Mail claim 10 working days for delivery. Often it is quicker, but that's out of our hands.
Important note: If you live outside of the UK, you may be liable to pay import tax on your purchase. A calculator is available HERE - the HS code for our products is: 9206000000 - we do not accept liability for this charge.
Please note: DO NOT select tracked shipping if you have a PO Box.
We aim to process all orders within two working days, but this may be slightly longer at busy times of year.